PQube announced today that they’re once again working with The Gentlebros to release Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire in 2019 for Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, X-Box One and PC/Steam, following on from the phenomenal success of the original game.
Continuing the story of the first game, Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire sees the player returning to a Felingard at war with the Lupus Empire. In the midst of this, two rivals are brought together against their will and embark on a journey of discovery. Can they put aside their differences and restore peace to the world?
- – Brand new story set in the world of Felingard – and beyond!
- – All new switch and co-op gameplay. Play as both Cat and Dog, either alone or with a friend!
- – New weapon types – Swords, Staves and more will bring added depth to combat.
- – More spells bringing added furry judgement to your foes.
- – New passive abilities, whose attributes can be mixed and combined for endless possibilities!
PQube and The Gentlebros have said that more information on this title will be shared soon, so keep an eye right here on Rice Digital where we will be prowling for more news on this purr-fect adventure. In the meantime, check out the announcement trailer below!
- New Persona 5 Royal Trailer Introduces Kasumi And Special Edition Revealed - June 6, 2019
- New Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Character Revealed Ahead Of Release - May 31, 2019
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Preview - May 29, 2019