Last year a small selection of Christmas Jumpers, with designs inspired by Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter and PlayStation franchises, were released into the wild; and now this year Numskull have revealed that a wider range of these gaming themed Christmas Jumpers will be coming soon.
How soon you ask? Well they are available to pre-order right now at www.funstock.co.uk. In total nine different designs will be made, with designs inspired by and based upon Sonic The Hedgehog, Street Fighter, Fallout and Star Wars franchises, in seven different sizes ranging from Extra Small to XXXL.
The current range includes:
- Star Wars: Boba Fett
- Star Wars: R2-D2
- Star Wars: Merry ‘Sithmas’
- Star Wars: Darth Vader
- Sonic the Hedgehog Merry Christmas
- Sony PlayStation One (PS1)
- Street Fighter: Sagat vs Chun Li
- Street Fighter: Guile vs Cammy
All nine designs are available to pre-order right now at www.funstock.co.uk
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 E3 Gameplay Trailer Reveals New Characters - June 16, 2016
- AOT: Wings of Freedom E3 Gameplay Trailer Released - June 16, 2016
- The King of Fighters XIV European Release Date Announced - May 19, 2016