Crimzon Clover is a challenging shmup that offers up multiple modes of play for both new and expert players. In World EXplosion, each mode from the original game has also been given its own ‘ARRANGE’ variant, adding some new mechanics into the mix.
An overview of the ‘ARRANGE’ versions via Degica Games:
- Utilize the newly added Multi-Gauge to give yourself unique power-ups based on items collected from downed foes!
- Destroy foes, then dodge their last-ditch revenge shots for an added challenge in the new BOOST Mode.
- Shoot enemy bullets out of the sky directly in the new UNLIMITED Mode.
- And much more!
The game fully supports handheld mode as well, which includes a vertical display option for a more traditional arcade experience.
Crimzon Clover – World EXplosion will be available for Switch on October 29, priced at $19.99/¥1980/€19.99. A DLC update for the PC version will be released afterwards, featuring the new content introduced in World EXplosion.
- Persona 5 Strikers Western release date leaked, coming February 23 - December 4, 2020
- Neptunia Reverse coming west in 2021 - December 3, 2020
- Crunchyroll releasing Princess Connect! Re: Dive in English next year - December 3, 2020