Daemon X Machina seems to have gone under the radar in the West, despite featuring in many Nintendo Directs and offering up some fast-paced mech gameplay.
Even with its lack of success in some parts of the world, Marvelous are still supporting Daemon X Machina with new content updates a full year after release.
While the game released on Switch back in September 2019, the anniversary update wont actually arrive until November.
Here’s a full list of what will be included in the update (thanks Gematsu for the translations!):
- “Grossfeiern” Arsenal skin
- “Grandemon” Outer suit
- “Eclipse RT: Omega Destruction Strategy” Order – Battle against the strengthened Colossal Immortal “Eclipse Q.”
- Three Arsenal decals
- Three Preview backgrounds
Most of the new content is just cosmetics, but it’s nice to see the game get any updates at all. The PC release of Daemon x Machina reached a larger audience than its initial Switch version, so there’s always a chance that Marvelous will continue to support the game even in 2021.
- Crimzon Clover – World EXplosion launches on Switch October 29 - October 23, 2020
- NISA handling publishing duties for R-Type Final 2 - October 23, 2020
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light gets official English release for Switch - October 22, 2020