The latest issue of Weekly V-Jump has revealed Gotenks, Kid Buu, and Adult Gohan as the latest playable characters to join the Dragon Ball FighterZ roster! There’s also a little more on the game’s shop and Arcade Mode. The information comes via Ryokutya2089.
Gotenks’s Meteor special attack is “Charging Ultra Buu Buu Volleyball”. While this technique is originally performed with Piccolo in the series, there’ll be a different scene depending on who his partner is at the time in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Kid Buu’s special attack is “Planet Burst”. Adult Gohan can use “Unlock Potential” by consuming the Ki Gauge, the power of which will change depending on the amount in the Ki Gauge. His special attack is “Ultimate Kamehameha”.
In addition to the new character announcements, the magazine detailed the following:
– Shop – Spend the Zeni earned in battle to purchase character colour variations and titles.
– Arcade Mode – Play through a predetermined number of battles. Whether you win or lose will alter the route.
The route changing based on your wins or losses in Arcade Mode sounds very interesting! There are a few ways that could go, but we’ll have to wait to find out more!
Dragon Ball FighterZ releases for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on January 26th in the Americas and Europe, following on February 1st in Japan.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019