This PC closed beta test will take place over four sessions during December 4-5, 2021, with sign-ups being taken at the official website.
Dragon Ball: The Breakers CBT schedule:
- Session 1: December 4, 2am – 6am GMT
- Session 2: December 4, 12pm – 4pm GMT
- Session 3: December 4, 6pm – 10pm GMT
- Session 4: December 5, 2am – 6am GMT
A game system trailer for Dragon Ball: The Breakers has also been shared, which should help beta testers get to grips with this new style of Dragon Ball game. Some familiar faces will make their appearance via the Dragon Change feature, and both Raiders and survivors have a bunch of abilities to help turn the tide of each match.
Many anime games just stick with the tried-and-true arena fighter formula, so it’s nice to see Bandai Namco try something different here. Dragon Ball: The Breakers will launch for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in 2022.
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet releasing November 18 - June 1, 2022
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School coming to PS5, Xbox Series, Switch September 2022 - May 31, 2022
- Ib Remake adds English support - May 18, 2022