The Final Fantasy VII and VIII Remastered twin-pack has been available in English already thanks to its Asian release, though this European version removes the need to import it.
Final Fantasy VII Remastered features list via Square Enix:
- 3x Speed Mode: Play through the game with three times the speed.
- No Encounters: Players will have the ability to turn battle encounters off to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story’s event battles.
- Battle Enhancement Mode
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered features list via Square Enix:
- Battle Assist: The ability to always have maxed out HP and ATB, and trigger Limit Breaks at any time.
- No Encounters: An enemy encounter option that allows players to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story’s event battles.
- 3x Speed Boost: Play through the game with three times the speed.
Both the Final Fantasy VII and VIII Remastered twin-pack on Switch, and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered physical copies on PS4, will be available from December 4. They’re already up for pre-order on the Square Enix Europe store, but they should show up on other sites soon as well.
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Digimon Survive seemingly delayed to 2022 - July 28, 2021
- Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis adds Braver class August 4 - July 28, 2021
- Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water ports arrive this October - July 28, 2021