The Fire Emblem Heroes Spring Festival event starts on 30th March, running until 14th April, and bringing with a new paralogue and some special versions of Chrom, Lucina, Xander, and Camilla! It was only a matter of time before we got some sort of event with new art, and here one is already! Take a look at the trailer below:
Featured in the trailer are:
– Chrom (CV: Matt Mercer, art: Ebila) from Fire Emblem Awakening
– Lucina (CV: Alexis Tipton, art: Tomioka Jiro) from Fire Emblem Awakening
– Xander (CV: George Spelvin, art: Suekane Kumiko) from Fire Emblem Fates
– Camilla (CV: Misty Lee, art: Maeshima Shigeki) from Fire Emblem Fates
The new versions of the characters that will be available to summon tomorrow are ridiculous in a fun sort of way. An interesting thing about the Spring Festival characters is that they all have different weapons to their original forms – that’s an excuse to have two Lucinas on your team if ever I heard one! With the exception of Camilla, they’re all units of a different colour this time around too.
Fire Emblem Heroes is available for iOS and Android devices.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019