The beta already brought massive improvements to online matches, showing that properly implemented rollback netcode is always the way to go for fighting games. With coronavirus still being a problem in many parts of the world, working online play is more important than ever.
You can check out the full Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R PC patch notes below, or through Steam. The developers mention that testing is still ongoing for more features that will be added in the future, though you’ll have to stay on the beta version to try those out.
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus GGPO Update patch notes:
* Network mode now uses GGPO for online play!
* GGPO input delay can be set between 0 and 4 frames before battle by pressing left/right in a player room. A recommended delay depending on ping is displayed to the user
(0-100ms: 0f, 101-180ms: 1f, >180ms: 2f). This setting is saved.
* During a network game, ping and jitter information are displayed in the upper-right corner.
Added player rooms:
* Network mode now supports player rooms of up to six players!
* Anyone not playing will spectate the current match.
Added replay support:
* A replay gallery is now accessible from the main menu! Single and team, offline and online games replays are automatically recorded after each match.
* Replays are saved in %USERPROFILE%DocumentsARC SYSTEM WORKSGGXXACReplays, and can be shared with other users.
New Training Mode features:* [LEFT or RIGHT]+RESET: Reset to left/right corner.
* DOWN+RESET: Reset with player sides switched; can be combined with left or right.
Many more minor bug fixes, Quality of Life improvements and tweaks.
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Demon Gaze Extra western release delayed to January 2022 - December 2, 2021
- December Xbox Game Pass additions include Final Fantasy XIII-2, One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 - December 2, 2021
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode coming to Switch March 2022 - December 2, 2021