Following on from the release date announcement for the PS Vita version, Idea Factory International has revealed that the Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms Steam port will also be launching this spring! There’s no specific release date for the Steam version yet, but it’s good to know it shouldn’t be too much longer after the Vita one!
Here’s an overview from the Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms Steam page:
This remastered telling of the beloved visual novel Hakuoki series is a continuation of the Hakuoki™: Kyoto Winds story and focuses on the story set in Edo, the second part in this two-part series. Fighting alongside the Shinsengumi, the young Chizuru will romance the famous warriors of Japan’s Bakumatsu period through a series of engaging stories and dramatic events. Delve deeper into the hearts and secrets of each warrior bachelor as you explore the world of Hakuoki and navigate its intertwining, branching narratives to unlock multiple endings. Find true love in the journey to Edo – your choices decide your fate!
– Start by choosing from one of 12 handsome bachelors and fall in love with Japanese history’s most famous warriors. Then, experience other narratives with another warrior.
– Explore the gorgeous world of Hakuoki through narrative choices that unlock branching storylines and up to 30 different endings.
– The dramatic romance, friendship, and betrayal unfolds on your screen through fluid animation, vibrant art, and detailed CGs.
The Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms Steam release will feature Japanese audio with Japanese, English, and traditional Chinese subtitles available.
Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms releases for PS Vita on March 13th in North America and March 16th in Europe, and on PC via Steam this spring.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019