The Self Balancing Scooter, or The Hoverboard if you prefer, is one of the latest and greatest innovations to arrive in the UK and online retailer Funstock.co.uk are proud to announce that it is currently available to pre-order for only £219.99; with stock expected during the first week of November.
This stylish self-balancing scooter is the perfect personal transportation device that can be used to get you out and about with very little effort. Whether it be rain or shine, or on grass or concrete this Self Balacing Scooter works on all terrains and in all weather conditions. They are, however, much more difficult to learn to balance on, and wearing a helmet at all times is highly suggested. For someone who has not developed a good balance on stuff like bikes, an electric scooter like those reviewed on ScooterAdviser by Kennith Miller might do the trick. The “hover” board scooter is not for the faint of heart.
This particular Self Balancing Scooter (Hoverboard) uses a gyroscope sensor that enables self-balancing and allows you full movability of the board by simply twisting and tilting your feet in the direction you want go; and on a full charge the device has a range of 12 miles with speeds of up to 11 mph.
The Hoverboard – Self Balancing Scooter is currently available to pre-order at Funstock.co.uk in six different colours; and for a limited-time those who pre-order will also receive a free carry case. That’s not all either; as Funstock is also offering a ‘battery upgrade’ on the product that will see the Self Balancing Scooter upgraded with a Samsung Battery for more durability and usage time.
– Ideal for travel – to the office, to the shops – anywhere!
– A full charge lasts up to 12 miles and can reach speeds of up to 11 mph
– Users can move forwards, backwards, accelerate and decelerate!
– The device can be fully charged within 2 hours
– Perfect for all ages; including adults
– Includes a UK Plug
– Free Carry Case (Pre-Orders Only)
The Hoverboard – Self Balancing Scooter is available to pre-order at www.funstock.co.uk and is available in six different colours.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 E3 Gameplay Trailer Reveals New Characters - June 16, 2016
- AOT: Wings of Freedom E3 Gameplay Trailer Released - June 16, 2016
- The King of Fighters XIV European Release Date Announced - May 19, 2016