On Amazon Australia, a product page for the upcoming remake of Demon’s Souls, containing screenshots and a description of the game, went live and then was quickly pulled. But it’s too late, the internet has them now! (Cue the maniacal laughter.)
There’s not that much we didn’t know before, but I’ve been clamouring for more info ever since the remaster was revealed back in June, so I’ll take it !
Here, enjoy the pretty pictures:
As well as a snarling demon and bloom-filled vista, the Amazon page also had the following to say about the remaster:
- Experience the original brutal challenge, completely remade from the ground up. All presented in stunning visual quality with enhanced performance, this is the world of Boletaria as you have never seen it before.
- Venture to the northern kingdom of Boletaria–a once prosperous land of knights, now beset with unspeakable creatures and ravenous demons. Meet strange characters, unhinged and twisted by the world around them, and unravel the unsettling story of Demon’s Souls.
- Perfect and hone your skills in combat–know when to push forward and when to bide your time, as with each missed swing and careless mistake, you risk losing the very souls you’ve worked so hard to collect. The rewards for slaying the strongest foes are immense though, and death does not mean the end–it’s just another state of being.
- With online invasions adding to the danger of your quest. Or play cooperatively by summoning allies to aid in your fight against the demons. (Active PlayStation Plus subscription required for online multiplayer.)
Yep, sounds like Demon’s Souls to me!
- Studio Ghibli releases 400 free use images from 8 of its films - September 22, 2020
- PLAYISM shows off scores of Japanese indies in game show - September 22, 2020
- Debut trailer for Dokapon UP! Mugen no Roulette released - September 22, 2020