Another popular otome game is getting an anime! The Kenka Bancho Otome anime adaptation is due to begin airing in spring 2017. It will be a series of shorts, with episodes at only 10 minutes each, but it’s still great news!
Kenka Bancho Otome is a spin-off of the Kenka Bancho series, and currently has a manga adaptation running in Hana to Yume magazine. It follows a girl named Hinako Nakaya, who had no relatives as far as she was aware, until she one day meets her twin brother who was separated at birth. What’s more, he asks her to take his place at a famous all-boys school for delinquents!
The voice cast for the five love interests, as well as a couple of side characters, from the game will be reprising their roles, but a voice for the protagonist hasn’t been revealed yet. The returning cast is as follows:
– KENN as Totomaru Minowa
– Shouta Aoi as Takayuki Konparu
– Yoshimasa Hosoya as Rintarou Kira
– Tetsuya Kakihara as Yuta Mirako
– Tomoaki Maeno as Houou Onigashima
– Tsubasa Yonaga as Hikaru Onigashima
– Takashi Kondo as Haruo Sakaguchi
There will also be a new anime-only character, so it’ll be interesting to see who that is and what role they have in the story!
Kenka Bancho Otome: Girl Beats Boys will premiere in spring 2017.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019