Koei Tecmo has announced two new Atelier titles, including the newest entry in the series, Atelier Lidy & Soeur! The full title is Atelier Lidy & Soeur: Alchemists of the Mysterious Painting, putting it in the same trilogy as Sophie and Firis, though the official romanization of the title hasn’t been confirmed just yet.
Atelier Lidy & Soeur will feature character designs by Yuugen and Noco, but we only have silhouettes of the two main characters for now!
The second of the new Atelier titles is Atelier Online, which is due to release on mobile this winter in Japan and on PC later on. There’s more details on this, and even a trailer, as well as more info to follow at the Tokyo Game Show in September.
Here’s what we know so far:
– With online support, you can adventure alone or work with a group of other players, gathering a wide range of items for synthesis
– There are beautiful landscapes where you can battle and find items. The appearance of the fields, and the monster and items that appear in them, will change depending on the time, weather, and season
– You can work with your friends to battle strategically and use your items in battle too
– You can freely customise your character’s outfit, skills, and equipment
There’s currently no release date for Atelier Lidy & Soeur, but Atelier Online is due to launch in Japan this winter for iOS and Android devices.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019