PQube have announced that Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa is getting a huge 95% discount to celebrate the anniversary of its release!
Kotodama was the first own development project from PQube, and was developed in co-operation with Art Co. If you haven’t yet played the game, there’s never been a better time!
You can pick up Kotodoma on the Nintendo eShop now for £0.79/$0.99/€0.99 – a huge 95% off!
PQube also revealed that they’ll be announcing a brand new IP soon, so we’ll keep you updated on that as soon as we hear more.
In case you aren’t aware of Kotodama, the game is a neat mix of visual novel style gameplay and match-3 puzzles – and of course, by successfully completing combos, you will steadily strip characters of their lies AND their clothes!
Kotodama Gameplay Trailer
The description of the game:
Everyone has a secret. Everybody has a dark side.
• Investigate the secrets of Fujisawa Academy across seven visual novel chapters – where each chapter hides the truth to one of the seven mysteries.
• Battle key characters using ‘Kotodama’ – the power of words. Interrogation battles see you stripping your target naked – exposing the truth behind their lies!
• Uncover key words in the game’s investigation phase. The more keywords and clues you find, the more potent your power in the puzzle phase.
• Nothing is as it seems! Kotodama intentionally plays on classic tropes and clichés to continually twist the story and surprise the player.
• Repeated playthroughs will yield new facts within the story. Uncover them all to unlock the true ending and a full gallery of artwork.
• Continue to play the fiendish puzzles in Fantasize Mode to perfect your high scores!
If you aren’t a Switch owner, you can still pick up Kotodama on PS4 or Steam!
We’ve even got some hints towards getting you the true ending, if you so desire!
- Get A Look At The Characters In Tears Of Avia - July 3, 2020
- EVO Online 2020 Cancelled - July 3, 2020
- PSO2 KonoSuba Fashion Added In Blessed World Event - July 2, 2020