To be eligible for the the free days of game time, there are a few requirements that must be met. These are:
- Have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- All registered service accounts must be set as inactive during the campaign period.
- Registered service account must have been inactive for at least thirty days.
This is standard practice for these campaigns, as they’re designed to entice players that haven’t been subscribed for a while.
Running from October 20 at 8AM GMT until November 23 at 14:59PM GMT, you’ll get four days of free playtime the moment you log in to Final Fantasy XIV’s launcher. This means that patching the game cuts into the free time, along with maintenance and any other unplanned downtime.
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Rance 01 + 02 gets physical Limited Edition next month - October 22, 2021
- Cotton 100% launching digitally on October 29 - October 22, 2021
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp delayed to 2022 - October 22, 2021