To be eligible for the the free days of game time, there are a few requirements that must be met. These are:
- Have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- All registered service accounts must be set as inactive during the campaign period.
- Registered service account must have been inactive for at least thirty days.
This is standard practice for these campaigns, as they’re designed to entice players that haven’t been subscribed for a while.
Running from October 20 at 8AM GMT until November 23 at 14:59PM GMT, you’ll get four days of free playtime the moment you log in to Final Fantasy XIV’s launcher. This means that patching the game cuts into the free time, along with maintenance and any other unplanned downtime.
- Persona 5 Strikers Western release date leaked, coming February 23 - December 4, 2020
- Neptunia Reverse coming west in 2021 - December 3, 2020
- Crunchyroll releasing Princess Connect! Re: Dive in English next year - December 3, 2020