Fist screenshots have been released for the upcoming Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes release for the PC. Fans rejoice as this is the first Metal Gear game from the main series to be released on the PC since the Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty in 2003.
The screenshots provided show off the improvements in graphics over the original PS4 version. And the best part is they provided us with interactive screenshot comparison tool which gives us more incentive to stare and marvel at the improved reflections and lighting in the game.
Clicking on the below images will take you to the comparison tool.
That’s not all as here is the list of improvements:
- 60 FPS frame rate
- Additional deferred lights per scene
- Additional shadows per scene
- Higher-resolution render targets
- Higher-resolution shadows
- Increased detail over distances
- NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU support
- Options to adjust seven graphics features (Effects, Lighting, Screen Filtering, Shadows, Texture Filtering, Textures)
- Resolution support up to and including 3840×2160 (4K)
- Screen Space Reflections
Of course this is not to say that minimum specifications to enjoy all this goodness aren’t a bit steep. But with this level of graphics quality you cannot really complain.