Idea Factory’s moe card-battle game Monster Monpiece releases on Steam in March! The game will have a 25% discount for the first week after launch on 14th March. There’s also an additional 10% off if you pick up the Deluxe Bundle!
Here’s the overview of the game and its features:
God’s hammer struck twice, punishing the world of Yafaniel below…
In this world humans and “monster girls” live an uneasy coexistence. May Esperio trains to become a master of the monster girls alongside her two friends, Elza and Karen, but her world is shaken after an encounter with a stranger leaves Elza “Lost” – a dark affliction that plagues humans and monster girls alike.
Now May must travel the world to get to the bottom of this mysterious sickness and save Elza before it’s too late for her – and the world!
– Moe and Monsters in 1080p Experience the world of Yafaniel like never before seen in upscaled 1080p graphics!
– More Moe More Battles Play fast-paced card battles where more than 100 monster girl cards can be summoned, each class coming to life as a 3D chibi model on a battle grid!
– Master the Moe Each card you play can mean victory or defeat -with Skills, Potentials, Fusions, and Aura Bonuses, you have layers of strategy to use in each battle.
– Gotta Rub ‘Em All Level up your cards with the frenetic First ❤ Crush Rub system, wherein your magical prowess can be rubbed into each of the Monster Girls to increase their strength and obtain new artwork for each!
I’m always happy to see mobile games getting ported, and I think this will be pretty popular! As well as the game’s updated graphics, a Deluxe Pack will be available, featuring the game’s soundtrack, a Digital Card Gallery of over 100 pages of card artwork, an art book of the rough sketches, and 6 PC wallpapers! You can buy the Deluxe Pack later on for $9.99, or along with the game as the Deluxe Bundle to make the most of the discount!
Monster Monpiece releases on Steam on 14th March.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019