If you’re after a roguelike deck-building game like Slay the Spire, but want a more anime setting and visuals, then Neoverse might be the game for you.
Out now on Switch — and previously available for PC and Xbox One — Neoverse features three playable characters and ton of cards to choose from. The game gives a lot more control over the cards you can get each run than a typical deck-builder, making it a good choice for beginners to the genre.
Publisher NeoBricks has also announced that Neoverse will be coming to PS4 as well, arriving some time in February.
Neoverse overview via NeoBricks:
– Create your own Strategy with 300 cards and over 100 skills.
– Choose from 3 Charismatic Heroes, each with their own unique abilities and specialities.
– Over 70 types of Monsters to battle, each with their own skills, techniques and fighting styles.
– Multiple skill Combinations for each Hero. Play your way.
– Play for fun and adventure or take on challenging levels for more hardcore players.
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream details new characters - October 21, 2021
- Pre-orders open for latest Pin Box Falcom merch - October 21, 2021
- Super Robot Wars 30 DLC 1 includes Sakura Wars mechs - October 21, 2021