If there’s one game that we think that people overlooked, it’s the wonderful Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. Falling victim to its release date, this fantastic little game was missed by many. That doesn’t mean that Bandai Namco have forgotten, announcing this week the next DLC for it, The Lair of the Lost Lord, arriving tomorrow!
In this new DLC, players will be able to dive into the mysterious Labyrinth to face new and terrifying enemies, including The Price of Wraiths, as our heroes seek to avoid the destruction of the Evermore Kingdom. Make sure you check the trailer below to see this latest DLC in action!
New features include:
- – The Labyrinth: A brand new zone containing a number of new enemies and challenges.
- – The Martial Method: The latest addition to the battle system. Players will get access to two Martial Methods. Gizmo Supremo, which provides players access to hi-tech gadgets to turn the tide of battle and Ding Dong Discipline, a combat method inherited by the kingdom’s finest warriors. The Martial Methods can be changed and improved in the kingdom.
- – New quests unveiling the past of some of the main characters, and new pieces of equipment to collect.
As well as this, Bandai Namco announced that a free update for the game will fix some minor issues and raise the max level cap for party members to 120!
The Lair of the Lost Lord will be available to purchase from December 13th, 2018 or as a free download for owners of the Season Pass. Do you think you will dive into this new DLC? Did you pick up and enjoy the game earlier in the year like we did? Let us know in the comments, or on Twitter and Facebook, and check back for more coverage of this and other Japanese titles!
- New Persona 5 Royal Trailer Introduces Kasumi And Special Edition Revealed - June 6, 2019
- New Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Character Revealed Ahead Of Release - May 31, 2019
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Preview - May 29, 2019