We’re somewhat addicted to Fire Emblem Heroes, especially after the recent addition of the Laguz Royals to the roster. As we love the Radiant series and the fantastic array of characters in it, we were constantly waiting for Nintendo to announce Greil for Fire Emblem Heroes.
So, to our immense joy, Nintendo revealed four new heroes, including gaming’s best father figure (possibly) from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance will launch for Fire Emblem Heroes alongside a new “Greil’s Devoted” paralogue story on February 8th 2019 at 11:00 p.m. PT / 2:00 a.m. ET / 7:00 a.m. UK. We could not be more excited, and have linked the trailer below too, in case you wanted to check it out!
The new heroes include:
- – Greil (voiced by Frank Todaro, illustrated by Daisuke Izuka)
- – Soren (voiced by Kyle McCarley, illustrated by Miyajima Haru)
- – Mist (voiced by Sarah Williams, illustrated by Miwabe Sakura)
- – Ike (voiced by Greg Chun, illustrated by Kita Senri)
How do you feel about the addition of Greil for Fire Emblem Heroes and this new story this will bring? Do you have a favourite of the “Devoted” designs (ours is Ike)? Let us know in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter, and check back for more coverage of Fire Emblem Heroes and other Japanese titles!
Fire Emblem Heroes is available now for iOS and Android. Has this peaked your interest in the franchise? Why not try Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia?
- New Persona 5 Royal Trailer Introduces Kasumi And Special Edition Revealed - June 6, 2019
- New Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Character Revealed Ahead Of Release - May 31, 2019
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Preview - May 29, 2019