D3 Publisher has announced Omega Labyrinth Life on Nintendo Switch and its PS4 counterpart Labyrinth Life will be seeing a western release on August 1st, same as the Japanese release date! Check out the announcement trailer below:
Well, this is quite the sudden announcement! The game’s coming out only next week! While the game may only getting a digital release in the west, the South East Asian version is getting a physical release and has English support. It’s out the same day too. This one really snuck up on us!
Here’s an overview of the story and key features in both games:
The story unfolds at Belles Fleurs Academy, a spacious school with a beautiful floral garden that holds a sacred flower of legend known as “Flora,” which radiates a mysterious power that is rumored to grant an everlasting bloom effect to the rest of the flowers in the garden. Suddenly, the everlasting bloom to the flowers in the garden wither away when maiden Hinata Akatsuki transfers to the Academy. Now, Hinata along with a new cast of stunning maidens from the academy, go off on an adventure, exploring a sacred dungeon in hopes of returning the garden back to its grandeur, and to fulfill their own hopes and dreams at Belles Fleurs Academy.
Both games will bring familiar roguelike JRPG turn-based mechanics like the previous Omega Labyrinth series in which maidens can grow their chest size by accumulating the mysterious Omega Power by defeating enemies in a procedurally generated dungeon with the risk of losing all of the player’s earned stats, items, and gear upon defeat.
Omega Labyrinth Life and Labyrinth Life key features include:
– Tactical turn-based combat: Control and execute strategies between the maidens against various enemies in 2D dungeons– Procedurally generated dungeons: Dungeon layouts and enemy placement are always randomized every playthrough, bursting with loot and challenges
– Maiden’s dream: Collect Omega Power by defeating enemies to grow maiden’s breasts up to Z-Cup
– Breast Burst Mode: Activate to double a maiden’s stats for a short period of time for tight situations against formidable enemies or enemy hordes
– Skill Bloom System: Unlock new skills, stats, and more with nectars found in the dungeon and academy that will reveal unique illustrations from each maiden
– Size up System: Squeeze and rub discovered item drops in dungeons between maiden’s breasts to reveal their potential to a maiden’s journey
– New Double Breast System: Change between maidens during a dungeon-crawl to utilize various skills and gain a tactical advantage to maneuver around enemies and obstacles
– Take a break in Slow Life: Enjoy life outside of fighting and dungeon crawling back at Belles Fleurs Academy by exploring the Garden Academy, chatting with other maidens, and managing the garden’s beautiful upkeep for collecting powerups and more
For a full rundown of the differences between Omega Labyrinth Life and Labyrinth Life, check out our previous coverage here.
Omega Labyrinth Life for Nintendo Switch and Labyrinth Life for PS4 release on August 1st worldwide.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019