Aksys Games have revealed that Piofore: Fated Memories will be releasing early October in the West, along with a set of art cards.
The exclusive cards will be available in the first run of the otome game on Nintendo Switch, and each one features a different main character.
The box art has also been revealed for the Switch release:
A description, via Aksys Games:
Piofiore: Fated Memories follows Liliana Adornato, who was born and raised in the church in the center of the Italian town of Burlone. Three criminal organizations control parts of the city, and Lili discovers that she is in the center of their deadly turf wars. Her encounters with the leaders of the Falzone, Visconti, and Lao-Shu Families lead to danger and distraction. Drawn into the shadowy world of organized crime, she realizes there is no going back.
Features of Piofiore: Fated Memories include:
- Navigate organizations riddled with intrigue and betrayal as three mafia families fight for honor and control.
- Unlock additional story options, new perspectives, and deeper, deadlier secrets as you complete the game multiple times.
- Experience gorgeous music and artwork depicting the sun drenched (and sin-filled) world of early 1900’s Italy.
You’ll be able to get your hands on the game on October 8, but until then, here’s a new trailer to tide you over!
- 4 Tears of Avia tips to get the most out of Estera - October 15, 2020
- Gal*Gun Returns announced with Rice Exclusive Collector’s Edition - September 26, 2020
- Rice Digital exclusive Root Film Limited Edition revealed - September 4, 2020