Sakura Wars relationships have always been an important part of the franchise – and we’ve got a new look at the relationships in the upcoming release thanks to a new trailer. We’ve also got our first peak of the pre-order bonuses for both physical and digital launch editions.
Watch the trailer here:
The LIPS system will be used to make sure you build the best romances and friendships with the cast of characters. It’s usually a selection of answers to choose from, but sometimes it will involve unique interactions, like clicking on a character, choosing emotion levels, and exploring the environment for answers.
SEGA also detailed the launch editions:
What You Get with the Launch Edition
- Reversible cover featuring the original Japanese cover art for the game
- Sticker set featuring the main cast
- Theatre Costume Add-on Bundle
What You Get with the Digital Deluxe and Digital Standard Editions
- Imperial Combat Revue PS4 Dynamic Theme
- Neko Ears Add-on Bundle
By upgrading to the Digital Deluxe Edition, you will receive:
- Legacy of Love Add-on Bundle: a pack of costumes and background music (BGM) paying tribute to:
- The Flower Division of the Imperial Combat Revue (Sakura Wars, Sakura Wars 2: Thou Shalt Not Die)
- The Flower Division of the Paris Combat Revue (Sakura Wars 3: Is Paris Burning?)
- The Star Division of the New York Combat Revue (Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love)
- Charming Accessories Add-on Bundle, which includes
- Glasses Bundle
- Dog Tail Accessory Bundle
- Angel Accessory Bundle
- Swimsuit DLC Bundle
Sakura Wars releases on April 28 for PS4.
Join the discussion!