Jump Force released recently to admittedly incredibly mixed response, but it’s undeniable that the roster of the character is intensely diverse. This is due to become even more bolstered with the DLC plan for the game being revealed, and Seto Kaiba from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series being the first arrival.
Seto Kaiba will join the playable roster of Jump Force alongside two unannounced characters in May as paid downloadable content. Furthermore, as mentioned, Bandai Namco also released a roadmap the game’s future additional content, which outlines both free updates and paid downloadable content items with more information to be announced at a later date.
All paid downloadable content is included in the Jump Force Fighters Pass and can also be purchased individually. Additional downloadable content and updates are planned beyond August.
This road map is as follows:
- April 2019 (Free Update) – Clan feature, Vertex event, and New avatar costumes
- May 2019 (Free Update) – Online Link Mission, Raid Boss Event, and New stage: “World Tournament Stage”.
- May 2019 (Paid DLC) – Seto Kaiba and two other playable characters, and Avatar costumes and skills
- June 2019 (Free Update) – Arena event, and New avatar costumes
- July 2019 (Free Update) – Tournament event, and New avatar costumes
- August 2019 (Free Update) – New avatar costumes, and New stage: “Valley of the End”
- August 2019 (Paid DLC) – Three new playable characters, and Avatar costumes and skills
Bandai Namco have also said that there are more updates to come, and to stay tuned for more information. What do you think? Did you play Jump Force? Did you enjoy the game? Let us know in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter, and check back for more coverage of this and other Japanese titles.
Jump Force is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Fancy giving it a try? Why not pick up a copy?
- New Persona 5 Royal Trailer Introduces Kasumi And Special Edition Revealed - June 6, 2019
- New Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Character Revealed Ahead Of Release - May 31, 2019
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Preview - May 29, 2019