This is the first time English audio has been used for any of the game’s trailers, with previous videos and gameplay footage being in Japanese.
A significant portion of the announced voice cast is new to both the Shin Megami Tensei series and Atlus titles in general. Certainly gives the game a different feel, though it might take a little getting used to.
Of course, if you’re after the Japanese dub instead, dual audio has been confirmed for the western release of Shin Megami Tensei V. Everyone wins!
Shin Megami Tensei V is set to launch November 12, 2021 worldwide, exclusively for Switch.
Currently revealed Shin Megami Tensei V English VAs:
- Jeannie Tirado as Tao Isonokami
- Mark Whitten as Yuzuru Atsuta
- Ashlyn Madden as Miyazu Atsuta
- Stuart Allan as Ichiro Dazai
- Sean Crisden as Hayao Koshimizu
- Cissy Jones as Abdiel
- Ben Lepley as Shohei Yakumo
- Laura Post as Nuwa
- Daman Mills as Aogami
- Casey Mongillo as Protagonist
- Erica Lindbeck as Sahori Itsukishima
- Kellen Goff as Lahmu
- Chris Hackney as Fionn mac Cumhaill
- Deva Marie Gregory as Amanozako
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet releasing November 18 - June 1, 2022
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School coming to PS5, Xbox Series, Switch September 2022 - May 31, 2022
- Ib Remake adds English support - May 18, 2022