The official website may not be live yet, but details about an upcoming third-person shooter titled Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet have emerged via GamesTalk and Amazon, including a sneaky trailer! The game will be for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Check out the trailer below:
When Bandai Namco recently teased the mysterious Projekt #1514, I had a feeling it was going to tie into an equally mysterious Fatal Bullet trademark they filed back in July. What I definitely didn’t expect was that it would be a new Sword Art Online game, but there it is! It certainly looks dramatic!
Here’s an overview of the game from Amazon:
Become the hero of Gun Gale Online in the latest game of the SAO franchise in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, for PS4, Steam and XBOX One. Step into the versatile landscapes and environments of Gun Gale Online. Experience an original story supervised by series creator Reki Kawahara that unfolds and changes based on the players’ choices and interaction. Play as the protagonist, battle against opponents using new weapons and further customize gameplay by creating skills and abilities. Interact with characters from the Sword Art Online original novels, anime and previous games as you navigate a world that is vastly personalized and visually enhanced. As an action based RPG, gun battle plays a large role unlike previous games, with unique and realistic designs resembling something out of a sci-fi movie and numerous other weapons and fighting styles to choose from. Stunning visuals also accompany this game thanks to the power of the Unreal Engine 4, which lends realism to the textures and materials, further immersing the player into the dynamic world. Full dive into Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet.
And here are some key features:
– WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF GUNS: Gun Gale Online from Sword Art Online II is visually enhanced, with many landscapes to discover in an all new original story supervised by series creator, Reki Kawahara
– UNREAL VISUALS: Get lost in a lifelike world developed by Dimps with realistic and robust environments and textures made possible by Unreal Engine 4
– Friend or foe: challenge tough bosses that require friends in co-op or play against them in 4-on- 4 battles
– Realistic and heroic gun play: plenty of one-of-a-kind and beautifully Designed weapons to choose from and unique skills to create
– New to Xbox One and PC: Sword art online is playable on Xbox One and PC for the first time in the history of the popular gaming series
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is due to release in early 2018 for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019