We reported back in January this year that PQube were bringing the romantic mystery visual novel, WORLDEND SYNDROME to Europe, and today they have revealed not only the release date for the game, but also a great Day One Edition complete with a wonderful extra.
This gorgeous game featuring character designs by BLAZBLUE lead artist Yuki Kato will be out physically and digitally on June 14th for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Fans who pre-order their physical copy or get it on day one, will find a stunning artbook in the box that is only available with the European version!
Key game features:
- – Romance – Five gorgeous girls are with you on this mysterious adventure. Carefully pick your favourite but be aware: every girl has their own romantic ending!
- – Mystery – After a high school girl goes missing, her body is found in the river. Resolve inexplicable incidents around town and collect clues to find out what happened!
- – Aesthetic – Beautiful characters, pretty outfits and highly detailed sceneries make WORLDEND SYNDROME a treat for the eyes.
- – Exploration – Freely explore the picturesque seaside town during morning, afternoon or evening to meet different characters and enjoy diverging moods.
We now don’t have too long to wait, and we’re pretty excited! What do you think? Will you be picking this title up when it releases in June? What do you think of the artwork for the game so far? Let us know in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter, and check back for more coverage of visual novels and other Japanese games.
WORLDEND SYNDROME will be out physically and digitally on June 14th for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. Why not pre-order a copy?
- New Persona 5 Royal Trailer Introduces Kasumi And Special Edition Revealed - June 6, 2019
- New Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Character Revealed Ahead Of Release - May 31, 2019
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Preview - May 29, 2019