Only 1000 copies of the Limited Edition are being made, priced at 79,90€ (roughly £70.35/$96).
Yakuza: Like a Dragon PS5 Limited Edition contents:
- A PS5 copy of the game
- An 128-page artbook featuring numerous illustrations and exclusive interviews with Toshihiro Nagoshi, Hiroyuki Sakamoto and Masayoshi Yokoyama
- A numbered certificate of authenticity
- 4 lithographs
- An original cardboard box with Pantone colors
Aside from the smaller print run (and it being the PS5 version of Yakuza: Like a Dragon), this is identical to the Xbox and PS4 Limited Edition releases by Pix’n Love Publishing. Those versions are actually still available to order, though they’re currently more expensive than on PS5.
The release date is listed as March, so it should be at the same time as the regular version’s March 2 launch.
If you already bought Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PS4, it’s hard to say whether picking this up will be worth it — especially when you consider the free PS5 upgrade for last-gen owners. While the PS5 release should improve the game’s graphical issues — which we talk about in our review — Sega confirmed that you wont be able to transfer over your save files.
- Duo of Final Fantasy VII mobile titles revealed - February 25, 2021
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade announced for PS5 - February 25, 2021
- Kingdom Hearts Union Cross Dark Road shutting down in May - February 25, 2021