Aksys Games has confirmed a Zero Time Dilemma PS4 release is coming later this year, making the trilogy accessible in full on PS4, as well as PC, PS Vita, and 3DS. The game will be available both physically and digitally in North America, but nothing has been confirmed for Europe so far.
After The Nonary Games left it out, it seemed like only a matter of time until a Zero Time Dilemma PS4 version was announced, and now it’s on the way! ZTD may not have been the best game in the series, but it’d be a shame to leave it out! Here’s an overview of the game from Aksys:
Choice is your only method of salvation and your only means of escape. How much of your humanity will you sacrifice to earn your freedom? As a new age of ruin looms large on the horizon, you must make impossible decisions and weather unimaginable consequences as you straddle the line between absolution and damnation. Plan your escape.
– Excellence in Narrative and Puzzles – Kotaro Uchikoshi is back with diabolic new puzzles and fully animated story sections that push boundaries of interactive storytelling!
– Meet Our New Contestants – Newcomers and familiar faces round out a robust cast of characters. Find out who will live and who will die in this epic clash of wills.
– Beautiful HD PS4 Graphical Experience – Zero Time Dilemma has been beautifully remastered with impressive new HD graphics to accompany the English and Japanese voice over options to flesh out the narrative.
– Vast Branching Paths – Multiple endings and non linear story mechanics will keep you coming back again and again to find the truth!
Zero Time Dilemma releases on PS4 this autumn in North America.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019