Publisher Seven Seas announced a slew of manga and light novels that they’ll be bringing West last night at their Anime Expo 2017 panel, and there are some real gems included. I never thought I’d see the Toradora! light novels released in English, I can tell you that much!
Their biggest and surprising announcement, I feel, is that the Toradora! light novels are finally being released in English — I’m hoping that we’ll see author Yuyuko Takemiya’s other work, Golden Time, receive the same treatment too! Seven Seas already release the Toradora! manga but it’s very slow-going, with the next chapters and volume nowhere to be seen. The other light novel they’re releasing is J-Club’s Arifureta – From Commonplace to World’s Strongest, which you can also purchase digitally right now.
The new manga they’ve announced can be seen below.
- New Game!
- Orange: Future
- Nameless Asterism
- Soul Liquid Chambers
- Made in Abyss
- Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Kanna’s Daily
- Getter Robo Devolution
- A physical release of J-Club’s Clockwork Planet
I think that Seven Seas have chosen some great works to publish, and I’m very much looking forward to reading a few of them. You can expect most of these to release in 2018.
- Super Mario Odyssey Celebrates its One Year Anniversary - October 28, 2018
- Dragon Ball Z KAI Final Chapters Review (Anime) - October 28, 2018
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Gets a Steelbook Edition in Europe - October 24, 2018