Fire Pro Wrestling returns in Fire Pro Wrestling World for PS4 and Steam! The game has loads of customisable aspects, and a variety of game modes, including online and offline multiplayer! Take a look at the announcement trailer below:
Here’s a bit more about the game from its Steam page:
The greatest grappling game returns to take on the world!
Customize every aspect of the match, from your wrestler to the ring itself, in your fight for the championship belt.
– PLAY ONLINE – Organize exhibition matches, tournaments, leagues, championship bouts and battle royals with players from around the world.
– MIX UP THE RULES – Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire or landmines), MMA rules and no-holds barred Gruesome Fighting.
– UNLIMITED CUSTOMIZATION – Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves and even more body parts to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring, mat logos and even the referee!
– REALISTIC SIMULATION – Give your creations personalities with a robust CPU logic system that defines their every action. Does your wrestler play to the crowd, or play dirty? You provide actors for the ringside drama.
There’s also a quick Q&A with the developers to provide bit more info on it coming to Early Access:
Why Early Access?
“Customization is a key component in the Fire Pro series. Our initial goal was to recreate the classic gameplay and key editing features. From here we can have users help customize the game!”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“A few months, depending on the scope of feedback.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“More robust editing tools and additional game modes/match options.”
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“Fully playable with online matchmaking and basic editing tools to create custom wrestlers / belts / referees / rings / logos.”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“Early Access users will enjoy a lower price. We’re still considering the final release price.”
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“Let us know what features you would like to see implemented! Edit Mode can be daunting for new players. We’re counting on Fire Pro vets to help the community unlock the full potential of the toolset!”
Fire Pro Wrestling World will have online multiplayer for up to four players for both platforms, and offline multiplayer for up to 4 on PS4. The Steam version, however, will have the option for up to a staggering 8 players in offline multiplayer! That sounds like it could get pretty hectic!
Fire Pro Wrestling World will be coming to Steam Early Access some time in Q2 2017, with a PS4 version due later on.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019