The Wheel of Fate keeps turning with BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION Special Edition coming to Nintendo Switch in the west early next year! BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION Special Edition contains all of the previously released DLC as well as the most up-to-date version of the game with previous updates included.
Here’s an overview via publisher PQube:
Experience the final chapter of the epic BLAZBLUE saga in 40+ hours of story mode, featuring over 30 unique characters on more than 60 stages and challenge yourself or your friends in one of the many modes – anywhere you go! Including all DLC and updates to date, BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION Special Edition will be the most comprehensive version of the showpiece anime fighting game series from Japan.
– The final chapter – Find out how the massive story around Ragna the Bloodedge concludes or relive the grand finale!
– Unique character designs – Fan favorites and new faces joined with Central Fiction – who will be your fighter of choice?
– Stunning visuals – Iconic and beautifully rendered 3D stages offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites.
– Be the aggressor – Central Fiction introduced Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play!
– Diverse game modes – Apart from classic modes like Story and Versus, find new challenges in many modes!
– Easy to pick up – Not a fighting game veteran? Not a problem! Choose Stylish Type and perform the most spectacular combos with ease!
The Switch seems to lend itself very nicely to fighting games, so it’s exciting to have CENTRALFICTION join its list of them!. It feels like fighters on consoles you can take on the go provide more room for practicing your moves too!
BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION Special Edition releases in the west on February 8th for Nintendo Switch.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019