The first gameplay trailer for Gal*Gun 2 is finally here! By the looks of it, not only will the type of gameplay you’ve come to love from Gal*Gun: Double Peace be returning, but there will be a tonne of new features as well! Emphasis is placed on the “demon sweeper” gadget, which you’ll use to “suck your way to pantsu paradise”.
The trailer is pretty full on, and it looks like there will be some pretty crazy scenarios. The new characters look great — one scene in the trailer had me particularly intrigued, with one of the love interests from next door gesturing to you through the window, sort of like that one Taylor Swift song.
Gal*Gun 2 is the long-awaited follow-up to Inti Creates’ infamous PS4 shooter Gal*Gun: Double Peace, and features more outrageous action than ever before. A new army of more than 70 girls has been overpowered by lust, and you’ve got 30 days to survive their advances and put things right. Fend off legions of ladies with your Pheromone Shot, and use crazy gadgets to expel demons from their bodies in the most audacious first-person shooter you’ll ever play!
– The craziest shooter yet! – Help swarms of girls exorcise their demon possessions by hitting their pleasure spots with your love gun until they explode in euphoria!
– A gorgeous new cast! – Woo a fresh set of girls in a brand-new Gal*Gun story. With the aid of alluring angel Risu, become romantically entangled with girl-next-door Chiru and childhood sweetheart Nanako.
– Fulfil each girl’s desires! – Manage your schedule to receive jobs from the academy’s love-struck girls, and satisfy their requests to unlock new missions and story scenes.
– Suck your way to Pantsu Paradise! – Equip the Demon Sweeper, capable of vacuuming up Gal*Gun 2’s pesky demon menaces… and sucking the dresses right off the girls’ bodies!
– Get up-close and very personal! – Enter Doki Doki Mode, which returns in its biggest, boldest and bounciest guise ever, to rub, caress and poke your way to happiness!
The Demon Sweeper seems to shake up the mechanics the most, giving you a new option to suck up demons and even attacks from the girls (the yelling, specifically). Successful shots with your normal shot will build up power in the sweeper, which you can then deplete to use its special effects, which include what are basically one shot kills.
As for whether we’ll be offering something extra nice for Gal*Gun 2? Well, keep your eyes peeled.
Gal*Gun 2 releases in the west in “Spring 2018” for both PlayStation 4 and, excitingly, Nintendo Switch.