We reported only a few weeks ago that the upcoming new Persona project would be the extensive update of the fifth iteration, Persona 5 Royal. But the news hasn’t stopped there, as we’ve not had not only a trailer for the new character, Kasumi Yoshizawa, but also the details of the (currently Japan only) Special Edition of the game.
This new trailer for Persona 5 Royal introduces new character Kasumi Yoshizawa, and her Persona Cendrillon, and shows some gameplay of her in action. There’s also a still at the end revealing the 13,800 yen “Straight Flush Edition” due out alongside the standard edition in Japan. The Straight Flush Edition will include:
- – Special box with Shigenori Soejima-illustrated artwork
- – Persona 5 Royal art book (B5-size, hard cover, 48 pages)
- – Persona 5 Royal soundtrack (one CD + booklet)
- – Designed by P-Studio t-shirt (size: large)
- – Phantom Thieves Costumes DLC Set: Velvet Room Costume & BGM Special Set and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Costume & BGM Set
It would appear that the hype train for Persona 5 Royal is still thundering along, and we just don’t want it to stop. But what do you think? Will Kasumi and Cendrillon become a part of your party in the game, or are you not interested? Also, what about the Straight Flush Edition, do you want it to come West-ward? let us know in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter, and check back for more coverage of this and other Japanese games.
Persona 5 Royal is due out for PlayStation 4 on October 31 in Japan, and in 2020 in the West.
- New Persona 5 Royal Trailer Introduces Kasumi And Special Edition Revealed - June 6, 2019
- New Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Character Revealed Ahead Of Release - May 31, 2019
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Preview - May 29, 2019