Phantasy Star Online 2 is finally out in the West on Xbox One, but unfortunately it’s limited to the USA for now. Lucky for you though, we’ve got a workaround! Let us tell you how to play Phantasy Star Online 2 in Europe now. It’s not too difficult!
There’s been constant attempts to get an English version playable in the West before, and for some time, we had another successful method, but now we have slightly more official means to do so.
The problem right now is that the English version is locked to the American Microsoft store, so if you have an EU account, you have to wait.
How To Play Phantasy Star Online 2 In Europe Now
The steps are actually quite simple – just follow the instructions below and you’re good to go!
- Head to the Microsoft Store via this link – it’s basically just the American version of the PSO2 store page.
- Click ‘Get’. – That’s pretty straightforward right?
- Log in with your usual Microsoft account!
- Choose to download to your home console.
- Play the game!
That’s it! It’s literally that easy, and you don’t need to change your console region. We’ve tested this out ourselves and it worked perfectly! If you do have issues though, and you’re desperate to play Phantasy Star Online 2 in Europe, you can change your Xbox’s region in the settings, and access the USA store.
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Gal*Gun Returns Birthday Suit Collector’s Edition available for pre-order now! - November 4, 2020
- 4 Tears of Avia tips to get the most out of Estera - October 15, 2020
- Gal*Gun Returns announced with Rice Exclusive Collector’s Edition - September 26, 2020