Square Enix are continuing to build up the hype around the Final Fantasy VII Remake, which launches on April 10. Today they have released ‘Inside Final Fantasy VII Remake Documentary’ – which looks to be a multi-part series featuring interviews with developers, focusing on the making of the game.
Watch Inside Final Fantasy VII Remake:
The new documentary series is planned to give an insight into the work and people behind the remake of the classic game, and will cover a different topic each week. The topics will range from story, characters, combat, visual design and music – so it’ll be great to get an idea of what the developers were going for when they made the game.
The first episode alone features interviews with:
- Yoshinori Kitase (Producer)
- Tetsuya Nomura (Director & Concept Design)
- Kazushige Nojima (Story & Scenario)
- Naoki Hamaguchi (Co-Director – Game Design / Programming)
- Motomu Toriyama (Co-Director – Scenario Design)
Join the discussion!
Are you a sucker for a video game documentary?
- Gal*Gun Returns Birthday Suit Collector’s Edition available for pre-order now! - November 4, 2020
- 4 Tears of Avia tips to get the most out of Estera - October 15, 2020
- Gal*Gun Returns announced with Rice Exclusive Collector’s Edition - September 26, 2020