The Atlus 2018 Consumer Survey has been released and it’s a staggering 66 questions! Atlus states the previous surveys had more participation than they expected, which let them use its contents in a meaningful way, and that they hope the Atlus 2018 Consumer Survey will do the same.
As well as a variety of questions about the respondents’ gaming habits, including console and genres of choice, the Atlus 2018 Consumer Survey has a lot of rather interesting options later on regarding the future of Atlus games.
A particularly standout question is question 55, which asks how much you would want to play a Persona series action RPG, a Persona series online RPG, completely new Persona 6, a Persona series shooting game, a Persona series board game, a Persona 5 fighting game, and a Persona series strategy game.
Question 60 asks how much you would want to play a remake with additional elements and brushing up of the following:
– Revelations: Persona
– Persona 2: Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment
– Persona 3
– Persona 4
– Persona 5
– Shin Megami Tensei NINE
– Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
– Shin Megami Tensei IV
– Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
– Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner
– Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
– Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha series
– Etrian Odyssey mainline numbered series
– Devil Summoner series
– Devil Survivor series
The survey also gauges interest on potential collaborations, including the possibility of a variety of series titles produced by other companies.
It’s pretty interesting just looking at the questions, so I’m very curious to see what may come of the feedback! There could be some really exciting things coming up in the future!
The Atlus 2018 Consumer Survey is due to last from January 26th to 11:59pm JST on January 30th.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019