Interestingly, it’ll be coming to both Switch and PS4 in the West. Mary Skelter 2 skipped the latter platform here due to Sony’s revised guidelines on sexual content, so it’s odd to see that this isn’t the case for the third game.
Mary Skelter Finale takes place after first game’s true ending, featuring a large cast of characters both new and old. Instead of the nightmare finally ending after their escape, beings known as Massacre Pink hunt down the remnants of humanity, linked to a mysterious floating Jail in the sky.
A Limited Edition is also in production for both platforms, though it’s currently only available for pre-order in North America.
Mary Skelter Finale Limited Edition contents:
- Mary Skelter Finale Game
- Collector’s Box
- Steel Game Case
- Official Hardcover Art Book
- 3 Disc OST — Includes tracks from the entire trilogy
- Hardcover Novel Box Set
- Exclusive Trading Card
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet releasing November 18 - June 1, 2022
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School coming to PS5, Xbox Series, Switch September 2022 - May 31, 2022
- Ib Remake adds English support - May 18, 2022