Please Be Happy is a slice of live visual novel from developers Studio Elan and Sekai Games, and it’s making its way to Switch and PC this year.
The news came with an official trailer:
Please Be Happy Trailer
We don’t have an exact release date yet, it’s currently set on Steam to ‘
Coming 2020… hopefully’ so it may yet be a ways off, but you can wishlist it now.
Here’s a description from Steam:
Born as a fox in the forest of Korea, Miho carries with her the memory of a traveler who showed her kindness and spoke of home. Now more human than fox, Miho has spent a long, long time searching for her person. She arrives by airship to Wellington Skyport, one of the jewels of the floating island of New Zealand.
Despite her years spent observing humans, she still has a lot to learn about their culture and society. She’s made a living so far as a thief, her heightened senses allowing her to easily take advantage of people. She’s also seen a lot of the worst of what mankind has to offer.
It’s only after meeting Juliet, the owner of a small library, and Aspen, an aspiring novelist, that Miho starts to understand what kindness is, and that there’s more than just the bad stuff when it comes to people.
- Two heroine routes, with 2 happy endings each
- A gorgeous original soundtrack by Sarah “Esselfortium” Mancuso
- Character designs and CG’s by Kobuta, with additional art by minute and adirosa
- Accessibility options for vision and hearing impairment
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- Gal*Gun Double Peace is coming to Switch! 5 reasons to get all doki-doki - December 7, 2021
- Playing Final Fantasy I to beat the Final Fantasy XIV queue blues (#1) - December 7, 2021
- Let’s play Clockwork Aquario! - December 6, 2021