PQube have revealed that their upcoming mecha game, Warborn, will have a closed beta, that you can now sign up for! The closed beta is live now on PC, and also gives you a chance to win the full game.
The closed beta will run from today, April 28 to midnight BST May 5 – and it looks like the beta will only be available on PC. You can join the beta by signing up via the official Discord server here: https://discord.gg/yuTdEPX
If you get into the closed beta, this is what you can expect:
- Play the first five missions in campaign mode
- Compete in Online Multiplayer
- Try two different Variable Armour commanders
- Create your own battlefield with the Map Editor
If you want to win a copy of the game, you’ll have to play around with the Map Editor and share your creations with the PQube Indies Twitter account with the hashtag #WARBORN.
Check out the latest Warborn trailer:
A brief description from PQube:
In Warborn, you assemble and command an army of elite units wearing technologically advanced suits of war, known as Variable Armour. Strategise from a top down view on various maps made up of different hexagonal terrain tiles, call the shots and watch the action unfold in dynamic mid-combat cutscenes!
Warborn is available on June 12 for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on them. This is at no additional cost to you and helps support Rice Digital!
- The Rice Digital Friday Letters Page, December 3, 2021 – To the Moon - December 3, 2021
- Scarlet Moon’s very video game Christmas - December 3, 2021
- The History of Lewd: X-Change Renewal - December 2, 2021