Atlus has announced Catherine: Full Body for PS4 and PS Vita! Rather than a sequel, Catherine: Full Body is an updated version of the game featuring a “third Catherine” as well as new scenes with Katherine and Catherine. There’ll be more details and a debut trailer very soon in a Studio Zero Niconico live stream on December 22nd!
Famitsu has shared a couple of screenshots from the game, giving us our first look at the “third Catherine” and a new scene with Catherine.
Ryokutya2089 has revealed some additional info, including a little about this mysterious new Catherine:
– Rin is a pianist at the Stray Sheep, Vincent’s regular bar. She has a very honest and gentle personality, and her involvement in the story will provide a new perspective to the other two. She is voiced by Aya Hirano.
– The development of Catherine: Full Body is a collaborative effort between Atlus and Studio Zero.
– A lot of new endings, episodes, anime movies, and sexy events are being added.
– The title ‘Full Body’ is a reference to full-bodied wine, used to connote Catherine: Full Body as a richer experience as well as being more erotic.
– A wide range of difficulties and convenient systems are being prepared.
– A new mechanic where you move multiple blocks connected to each other is being implemented. There is also a new mode.
– There are online battles.
– There is cross-save support.
Catherine: Full Body is in development for PS4 and PS Vita.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019