The next Final Fantasy XV update, version 1.05, is now available! As previously announced, this update will increase the level cap and add PlayStation 4 Pro support, but there will be some new additions too, such as a collaboration with NieR: Automata, featuring some music from the upcoming game.
Here’s a recap of the update features:
– PS4 Pro full-HD 60fps support
– Level cap increase from 99 to 120 – You can’t stock up on experience points in advance though, as they won’t count past level 99 until after the update.
– Photo storage increase from 150 to 200
– Limited-time quests – There will be a variety of quests that you can only take on for a limited time. For now, it’s Hunts, but there will be others in the future, such as fishing.
– Use of the music player while riding Chocobos
The NieR: Automata music collaboration will have two tracks from the NieR series – ‘Inishie no Uta/Popola’ (Song of the Ancients/Popola) and Automata‘s main theme, ‘Weight of the World’.
Final Fantasy XV is available on PS4 and Xbox One.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019