Idea Factory have revealed that Death end re;Quest 2 is heading to the West in 2020! The game will come to PlayStation 4 in Europe and North America. The game initially launched last week in Japan, February 13 – so it’s great to know that it’s heading West so soon.
Death end re;Quest 2 is a horror RPG from Kei Nanameda and Makoto Kedouin – and of course features plenty of potential waifu’s.
Idea Factory provided a description of the game:
Mai Toyama seeks an escape from her traumatic past. She becomes enrolled at Wordsworth, an all-girl’s dormitory situated in the small, mountainous town known as Le Choara where it was rumored that her sister, Sanae, was last seen. Hopeful, Mai seeks to find her kin, but she soon finds terrifying inhabitants which lurk throughout the town after dark. At night, Le Choara’s streets are filled with Shadow Matter—a horrific group of menacing creatures. Around every cobblestone corner, Mai discovers that her hope of finding her sister lies beneath the long-buried secrets which haunt Le Choara.
- Overkill Brings Huge Rewards – The Overkill system is an added feature where characters can stack damage beyond the health of an enemy for bonus experience! Try to inflict as much damage to all the monsters for bigger rewards.
- Beware of the Berserker – During dungeon exploration and battle, a faceless, black figure will appear out of nowhere. The figure will also display an area of attack once it appears. Mai and her squad must step away from the Berserker’s area of attack, as it will instantly kill anyone with one single blow. Run away from the Berserker in the dungeon or defeat all the existing monsters in the battlefield to escape!
- Day n’ Night – Mai will need to explore the town of Le Choara during the day and speak with the townspeople to find out clues as to where her sister is. By night, Mai will fight her way through dark creatures stylized in a turn-based RPG. Experience the story through the lens of a visual novel during the day and battle it out against horrific creatures by night!
- Don’t Call it a Knockback – The Knockback system is back in Death end re;Quest 2, but this time, Mai and her squad can smack Shadow Matter even harder! Combo your attacks by flinging monsters to other party members!
Join the discussion:
Did you play the first game? Are you excited for the sequel?
- We Get INSIDE The Fortnite Ancient Astronaut Spaceship! - August 3, 2020
- Nexomon: Extinction Gets Three New Gameplay Clips - July 29, 2020
- Piofore: Fated Memories Releases October 8 In The West - July 28, 2020