The Final Fantasy XV April update is now available! Among other things, this adds a new mode to the list of resolutions available on PS4 Pro, enabling PS4 Pro players to get stable framerates for smoother gameplay. There’s plenty of neat new features for players not using a PS4 Pro too though!
The full list of updates includes:
– Various bug fixes
– New car decals for customising the Regalia
– Three new songs available in the Music Player
– Enlarged font sizes for subtitles and various menus
– The introduction of rankings to the Timed Quests
– A reward for the first Timed Quest – the Afrosword, a Greatsword inspired by DJ and Producer Afrojack
There’s some cool things in there, and the Afrosword is very unique! It even has a special announcement video, featuring Afrojack. You can give it a watch below:
Final Fantasy XV is available on PS4 and Xbox One.
- AeternoBlade II Out now on Switch and PS4 - October 11, 2019
- Code: Realize Future Blessings Comes to Switch Spring 2020 - October 3, 2019
- Code Vein Out Now, Launch Trailer Released - September 27, 2019